3mm Custom Pro
Better than Barefoot
Our Custom Pro Series has no equal in the world of aquatic footwear. Every material and design detail has been painstakingly researched, tested, refined, and perfected to yield a boot so good you'll forget you are wearing it.
The Custom Pro is anchored by our patented Full Wrap arch strap, which locks your foot into the boot to insure zero delay between foot movement and board response. Combined with the precision fit of our custom heat-moulding process, the Custom Pro provides barefoot feel and response for every possible foot shape: high or low arch, narrow or wide width, high or low volume.
Recommended Water Temps: 10C.
Sizing Tip: (Solite Booties are sized in US sizing) Order your regular US shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
- Heat mouldable for the perfect custom fit.
- Patented seamless Thermo-Form sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- Super-tacky and flexible 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
- 3mm neoprene upper with quad-sealed seams: GBS (Glue/Blind-Stitch), IST (Internal Stretch Tape), External LSS (Liquid Seam Seal).
- Patented full-wrap ankle strap co-moulded into the sole improves durability.
- Tatex-coated hook strap improves durability and holding power.
- Tatex heel spine and laminated heel-pull for durability and easy on.
- New Hollow Fiber 3D quick-dry lining increases airflow for greater warmth.
- Double-lined 3mm O-ring cuff seal provides a durable, seamless barrier against flushing with lower bulk.
- Includes a pair of knit Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.