2mm Custom Reef
Our flagship wetsuit boot for warm water conditions (>60F), the 2MM Custom Reef provides heavy-duty protection against sharp sea-floor in an ultra-light, barely there package. Surf, SUP, Kite, Windsurf, Kayak: the Custom Reef lets you focus on performance with no worry of shredding your feet. Our obsession with booties means the lightest, best-performing reef boot on the market has stepped up several notches for 2020, featuring improved board feel, grip, flexibility, comfort, puncture resistance and durability. How'd we make the world's best reef boot even better?
1. Our natural rubber sole pods are made with a softer, tackier, more flexible compound for improved traction both on a board and on slippery rocks.
2. Our heat-moldable Thermo-Form sole has also been updated with a softer, more comfortable formula which stays soft in colder temps.
3. We have completely redesigned our velcro ankle strap, co-molding the textile strap to the rubber sole and introducing a flexible, durable Tatex-coated hook strap for a stronger hold.
4. All rubber sole-pods on the Custom Reef are co-molded with a puncture-resistant laminate which wards off urchin spines and other sharp objects while still maintaining barefoot-like board feel.
Recommended Water Temps: 60+F.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- NEW softer-compound thermo-foam sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- NEW super-tacky and flexible 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
- 2mm perforated Airprene upper with comfy flat-stitch seams allows free-flow of water to keep feet cool and comfortable.
- Abrasion-resistant Supratex II outer lining keeps sand/sediment out of the boots and deflects rock/reef scratches.
- NEW full-wrap ankle strap co-molded into the sole improves durability.
- NEW Tatex-coated hook strap improves durability and holding power.
- Elastic cord-lock cuff secured to outside of cuff for easy-reach, one-hand tightening.